The controller and the operator of websites ("Websites") is Satoria Group S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-566), at ul. Puławska 2 Building B, Tax No: 5271557591, REGON: 012330410, with the share capital of PLN 9,404,900.00, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000281121 (“Satoria Group S.A.” or “Controller”).
PERSONAL DATA OF SERVICE USERS
- Satoria Group S.A. ensures that all the Website users have the right to exercise their rights under the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and the laws regulating the principles of the GDPR in Polish law.
- The personal data that you entrust to us are processed to:
- reserve rooms according to the user's wishes under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- process complaints submitted by the user and to make any reimbursement in case of the rescission from the contract (return of goods) under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR with respect to the performance of the contract and the legitimate interest of the Controller under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
- perform the Controller’s legal obligations, in particular any tax or accounting obligations and legal obligations under Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- The personal data of the Website users are also processed to meet our legitimate interest, id est to provide information on new services of the Controller, for marketing purposes, as well as to carry out research and analysis of sales and quality of the services under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- The Controller also processes personal data of the Website users on the basis of voluntary consent, e.g. for marketing purposes, including sending newsletters - under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. The Website user may withdraw his/her consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
- The personal data are provided voluntarily, however, the failure to provide such data may prevent us from providing services by electronic means and making reservations on the Websites - lack of names and telephone numbers.
- The Controller shall keep the users’ personal data for the service period and following its provision until the end of the period of limitation of any claims or obligations arising from the applicable laws and regulations. The personal data of the Website users may be transferred to any third-party service providers, entities conducting postal or courier activities, entities providing accounting, tax, legal, IT services, that will process the users’ personal data on our behalf. The Controller does not intend to transfer the users’ personal data outside the European Economic Area. However, in the event that the data are transferred outside the European Economic Area, the Controller is obliged to comply with all the obligations arising from the GDPR to this extent.
- By entrusting us with your personal data, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify, erase, restrict the processing, and to transfer such data. The Website user has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, to object to data processing, and to withdraw his/her consent at any time without prejudice to the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent. The Website user has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest, as well as to object to the processing of his/her personal data for marketing purposes.
- To exercise your rights, please contact Satoria Group S.A. (e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +48 22 463 62 27, correspondence address: Satoria Group S.A. ul. Puławska 2, Building B, Warszawa (02-566). The user may edit and erase any personal data available in the user's account ("Your account" tab). If you wish to opt out of receiving the newsletter, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or modify your account settings or send a written statement that you wish to opt out of receiving the newsletter or click on the link in the newsletter. The user may at any time withdraw his/her consent to process his/her personal data and to receive marketing information expressed during the registration process on the Websites. In order to withdraw any of the consents, please contact Satoria Group S.A. (e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +48 22 463 62 27, address for service: Satoria Group S.A. ul. Puławska 2, Building B, Warszawa (02-566).
- Based on the user's data, the Controller may make automated decisions, including those resulting from profiling, related to the provision of services to the Website users.
- Some of the users’ data may be downloaded automatically when they visit the Websites (e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, cookies). For details on cookies, please refer to the "Cookies" section below.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Satoria Group S.A. takes care of the safety of the personal data of the Website users, in particular against unauthorised access to them. When operating the Websites, Satoria Group S.A. applies technical measures provided for by law, the aim of which is to secure personal data collected by Satoria Group S.A. in the best possible way against unauthorised access or use by unauthorised persons.
The company pays special attention to the protection of privacy of the Website users and with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection, safety and confidentiality of the personal data of the Website users and other persons, in particular against their loss, misuse and modification.
The company protects personal data against processing in breach of the applicable laws and permanently controls the data processing process, allowing for the processing of personal data only persons who are authorised to process personal data.
Pursuant to Articles 173 and 174 of the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 16 July 2004, as amended), Satoria Group S.A. hereby informs you that it applies the "cookies” technology on the Websites.
When you use the Websites, small files (especially text files) called “cookies” that contain information necessary for the proper use of the on-line store of Satoria Group S.A. are stored on your devices (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). By saving these files on the user's device, it is possible, among others, to remember your login details, so that you do not have to enter your login and password every time, or to adjust the content of the website to your interests. Cookies are also used to collect statistical data of the Website to adjust the Website to the users' preferences. These files are not harmful to your device and do not change its settings or settings of the software installed on it. The content of these files can only be read by the server that created them. Cookies are active only when they are accepted by the user's browser and are not removed from the disk. By changing the settings of your computer's browser which is used to visit our Websites, you may delete or block cookies. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. SATORIA GROUP S.A. uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your device and remain there until the end of your browser session. After the session is over, the stored information is permanently deleted from the device memory.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or switching off the device does not remove them from your device.
PURPOSES FOR COOKIES COLLECTION
The information stored in cookies on your computer makes it easier for you to use the Websites. Cookies belonging to Satoria Group S.A. are used for the following purposes:
- advertising (e.g. adaptation of service and product advertisements presented through the Websites);
- statistics (e.g. production of anonymous statistics that help us understand how the Website users use the webpages of the Websites, thus enabling us to improve their structure and content);
- storage of information on visual and personalising preferences, e.g. layout colour;
- identification, including storage of basic information on the users - their identifiers;
- optimisation and correct display of the content of the webpages of the Websites;
- the best reception and adequacy of the content of the webpages of the Websites for the user.
In addition to our own cookies available on the Websites, third-party cookies may be used and placed on the Websites, in particular by advertisers, adserver system operators, and operators of systems analysing and reporting viewership data.
Third-party cookies are used for the following purposes:
- collecting statistical data on the popularity and usefulness of particular webpages of the Websites or their elements;
- displaying behavioural advertisements tailored to the users’ interests;
- creating behavioural profiles of users, in particular to avoid multiple presentations to the same recipients of the same advertisement and to present behavioural advertisements that take account of the recipients’ interests;
- providing technological support of third-party components, such as Adobe Flash or Facebook Connect.
HOW TO ENABLE AND DISABLE COOKIES
The users decide whether to store cookies on their devices. The users can make all changes in the settings of their own web browsers on their own.
OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We also use geolocalisation, i.e. we check from which location (continent, country, province and city / town) you place your order.
SATORIA GROUP S.A. also uses standard log files of the network server to count the number of visitors to the webstore and to evaluate the technical capabilities of the Websites. We use the Google Analytics cookies to compile statistics about the websites provided by Google. The information generated by these cookies relates to your use of our website (including your IP address and the internet address of your computer) and is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our Website, compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Cookie name Expires after (validity period) Cookie description __utma 730 days User’s ID - Google Analytics tracking service - used by most webpages; a “persistent” cookie tracks how many times you visited a domain when you first visited it and when you last visited it. It enables you to determine the number of unique users (defined as a specific browser on a specific computer) who visit the webpage.
__utmb Expires after 30 minutes of inactivity Session ID - Google Analytics tracking service - used by most webpages Cookies by working together allows you to calculate how long a visit lasts. __utmb retrieves a time stamp as you go to the webpage, while utmc __ retrieves a time stamp as you leave the webpage. __utmb expires at the end of the session. __utmc waits 30 minutes and then it expires.
__utmc At the end of the session
__utmz 182 days Campaign ID - Google Analytics tracking service - used by most webpages. _utmz keeps track of where visitors come from, what search engine they use, which links they clicked, what keywords they used and where in the world they were when they accessed the webpage. It expires after 15,768,000 seconds or 6 months. We apply the latest technology and special data protection procedures. We use modern data protection mechanisms, in particular encryption connections.